Friday, October 3, 2008

love and affection

so love is pretty much around me this past week,
one: Dave lost his match because he kept on thinking about his ex gf which he hooked up with at his party, went out a week then broke up next weekend aka 2 days before aug, so all the training he had..gone. Well he had only one match so guarantee silver anyway, but he's been talking up gold medals. one other factor is he has done training with melb uni before (to fight better fighter) so they may have learned his moves. So is now a lonely fighter and buckling up in TKD (before he was all emotional)

Two: Yesterday yesterday, I found out Toro and kaori broke up, he told me the story but i found quite peculiar...it was more like sudden mood change. I thought they were so smooth together and i hardly hear any fight between the two...i feel kinda sad.

Three: Devon and Tom broke up, another shock, i thought the same with these two, especially devon whom i thought had found someone right, or at least worth more than a year of committed relationship. This kinda digs out what I've buried.

I feel she must've been so devastated, because waiting on love isnt quite easy to do, i thought she's been happy and all but then this happens to her...again. It makes me feel guilty, as i thought, looking back few years ago, to what i've done to her didnt quite go to a plan i was expecting. Now she is lost again, as in her 2nd, 3rd and 4th relationship attempt didnt work out.

So i've been feeling depressed about this and that, ironically, i've been on my single way for more than two years now, how do you think i'd feel?

I guess i'd be down lonely fighter path now, i sort of enviour of all the glory our fighters had at the AUG, and hopefully my thirst for win will get severe enough for me so i can get motivated. I'll definitely train harder for next tourni....watch me.

ps. Dave's quote after the party: "you guys are the best thing that came to our club..."

0 Shouts: