Well, as the title says, today was just another day, pretty much everyday is just another day, what a waste of my youth.
So I had a class today, Modern Australian Society, I've just switched from the class I was before, why? good question, very good. Initially, I had it on Wednesday afternoon, shitty time, 3.30 - 5.30, with two hours break before. Wednesday wasn't a good timetable, first Sustainability lecture starting at 8.30 to 9.30 am, then 2 hours break, then Sustainability Tute, for 1.5 hours, then another two hour break, then the Society tute. Now the society been switched to previously day off Tuesday. Beside, the arvo society class were full of Americans, and tanned chicks, kinda scary too, they all seemed.......social junkies....
So I said to my group of friends (namely: Sally, Genny, and Kai) that I'm switching to the Tuesday class, Sally thought she'll stick with the Americans (as we called it) but the 4 of us had our first, fresh, new, un American (more like 'multiculturally' class) Tuesday afternoon Tute.
And what did she Sally say..................? "I'm staying in this class, I love it" with a thank you at the end after I hinted it purposely.
Okay, looking back, down the memory lane (well from beginning of Uni)
I've got my own little group now, it is me, Sally (an half indo half HK), Genny (from HK) and Kai (China) and just yesterday in the library, just randomly asked me if i was doing Psychology course,
I said nah man,
then she asked weren't you at the Society lecture this morning?
I said yep, oh, I'm doing environments,
then she asked where are you from?
Indonesia
Me too
Really? cool
(start speaking in Indonesian, basic questions like which part of indo, how long been here yada yada yada) Her name is Sizy by the way, sounds funky.
So she kinda switched all her 3 subjects so she can hang around us ('co-incidentally' our group has 3 of the same subjects timetable together)
OKAY here are our subjects:
Environmental Ideas: Thought and Action
Modern Australian Society
Contemporary Australian Politics
and Sustainability: Society and Environment
Well the program is called Environments, but its more into social, it is a social science degree, so, the science isn't much in it.
Sigh, i guess it is all over again, what did i waste my 3.5 months holidays on? its hardwork again!
Essays, assignments, heavy duty my friends! 500, 800, 1000, 1800 words, all there. I'm so looking forward in completing this 3 years. Apparently we're suppose to do a few weeks of work experience before we graduate, guh-rayte.
Before I close it off, I'm suppose to have an interview with the Oaktree Foundation tomorrow. Well its a long story, but I'll make it short. actually, i'll write it on the next post tomorrow, so that at least i have something to whinge about. Now i gotta do my homework of calculating my Ecological footprint, try it yourself here and do some reading....and printing.
later. zzzzzzzz
ps. I hope this post makes sense to you
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Shouts:
Post a Comment