Look check it out, I've got around to put cbox!
no one beside ashley is coming, maybe i should really publish my blog
anyways. I've been accepted to oaktree generate program and will be inducted on thursday starting at 10 am. Now the problem is i've got politic class at 10.30 - 12.30 that I cannot miss! anyway i'll email the guy i'll be coming a tad late!
anyway, I've been looking for this Jdrama called Ienakiko 1&2, which i watched when i was a little kid. It was super sad! like every episode will make you cry!!! anyway its good, and Stoi told me about this site crunchyroll, now it has a pretty good index for kdrama (korean) Jdrama (japanese) and others like thai etc. but still no luck in finding Ienakiko, but i found another Jdrama that i liked, called Tokyo Love Story, but the downside is, they only have 3 episodes. So now I'm gonna go off watch those. later (if you decided to join the site, add me as your buddy! username: phari)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Shouts:
Post a Comment