Ok if youre wondering what the title means, thats just my exclamation in TKD.
It;s awesome actually, I kinda got my confident up in TKD, i can stretch my legs further and get my hips moving (important aspect!)
Yea, tonight, there were about 5 beginners, one of them new, a couple from tuesday didnt show up though. And a few more seniors, they taught us more about how to get to Yellow belt.
-14 step basic form
-24 Basics. which involves 6 blocks, 6 kicks, 6 punches, and 6 stances. (plus yelling, manner and power!)
Then on i go to yellow (hopefully on the grading night, 15th april, must pay the downside...)
I decided not to show up to oaktree again. Why? well because at the moment i chose TKD over it. --------------------------------
hung out with some of the gang on wednesday, was fun. Ng and Jase and JB and Sneh were there, Ben was suppose to be there too, but he ditched, but lucky we dragged Toro along. Ha!
Anyway, I actually have to do an assignment on "Unversity's Understanding of Sustainability"
it;s hard, so I gotta go now, tired.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Shouts:
Post a Comment