Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oh my god, i wagged my first ever uni lecture!! it was on wednesday morning at 8.30am, where did i go? i slept in at home...bwahahaha.

Man geography was so worth doing at high school, but our sustainability tutor got so impressed when i said the word 'Demography Transition' and there are other useful terms such as impacts and factors, and i havent even use Key Spatial Concept yet - now that'll be my secret weapon. The tutor even thought the topic 'I' picked for our group (the environments course people)- global fishing - ROCKS! bwahahaha - LEDGEND!

Anyway, on the other news, I hope by next week I'll be a Yellow belt in TKD, we got the grading test on Tuesday 15th april.... oh my god, i'm still not sure about the some of the 24 basics!! argh argh! fuuu...(breath out, not fuck)

I can feel that I am as fit as ever, i sweat alot in every class and heck, i've made some good friends!

and apparently we are having social activities, one of them is going to Funfields in Whittlesea on the 20th april and another is having BBQ at Albert Park the day before! sweet. First thing first also apparently ( i over use this word i know) We are inviting Swinburne and Mel U TKD clubs to have friendly games over at our venue, ehm, I'll be yellow then and so i can compete ha! FRANKY I AM WAITING FOR YOU!

Oh and tonight, apparently some other people booked our room, so we actually trained just outside it surrounded by arcade games, and we yelled louder to intimidate them (i actually suggested we jumped them and take back our room)

Oh another guy, Tom, he's a white belt aswell, cool guy man, he lives in frikin Mornington, takes him 2 hours to get to uni....and another to get back home...man i thought Steven and Joe lives pretty far...

ok so i actually done MAS and SSE assignment, and I didnt do Politics, i'll have it done before monday, I promise...and I think i better get into my oral presentation... i had two months to do it, now i only have..17 days..not bad.(fucK)

tired, i bought some cup noddles on the way home, i'm gonna eat them...

0 Shouts: