Oh hey ashley, I didnt take caff pill today.
why? because i had an afternoon class started at 2.30 pm. ^^
Okay i came, i saw, i did stuff. The homeworks are:
Tomorrow!: Sustainability eco footprint, fill out the stuff. probably do a draft in the morning break?
Thursday: Politics topic and research materials!
Friday: Modern Society Essay Draft!!
(i just typed those as a secondary diary harrrr)
Anyway I did TKD tonight. It was fun as, I walked in a room full of people in whites (i was like this either it or some other MA club)
So i went in and asked the first asian girl I saw "this TaeKwonDo?"
"Yes yes! come in"
So I went in and a black belted guy came up to me, "You joining yea? Good, you indonesian?"
"Yes"
"yea you look Indonesian."
Well anyway, the Master came in and gave me form to fill in and ask if i brought some change of clothes. I didnt. He asked how tall i was (180?) and i said 175 ish,
"Youre lucky, Ive got one for 180cm, so that's should fit."
Kinda baggy, but its alright. ($80+$60+$140 now i have to pay)
Made some new friends:
William the senior black belt student that came up to me first, he's indonesian too.
Eric, Indonesian, beginner like me
David, Viet, blue belt
Dewey, half viet half chinese born aus, yellow.
Mark (or skidMark) tall lanky geeky aussie guy, beginner of 5 classes.
and Matt, the president of the club, blue belt nice guy.
The master is Kwon, middle age.
One funny thing, there's this asian girl (looked new to the club) black belt. She kicked a blue belt guy's arse (in front of everyone). Ouch, his pride. (matt said he wont need it.) Man thats one girl you dont wanna mess with.
Anyway, looking forward to next class on thursday....tired tired.......................mang
Tomorrow: Sust lecture, 2 hours break (do homework) then Tute. Then meet ashley etc and chill. Suppose to attend a night for Oaktree, I feel like quiting, so busy. Now that i realised i've got ALOT of uni work and TKD = tiring. Right now its about 75% quit, 24% stay at oaktree, 1% ditch.
laterz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Shouts:
Post a Comment